• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Please Return The Respirators

Willy

Pro Poster
Many are seeking to profit by acquiring respirators, N95 masks, hand sanitizers and are re-selling them for big profit on the net. In some sense, that is the American way but now as we see our police, doctors, nurses, etc. going without, I think you all know what would be good to do … give them back or drop them off at a hospital, police station etc. …

Please, their lives are at stake. They need these to do their jobs, ... and really, … the life you save might be your own …

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Agree.

There is a difference between this and the foundation of what the true "American" way is.
This is pure greed.

Leave stuff on the shelves so people that need can access it.

Playing a modern day robin hood during this time is not your role. Its selfish.

Jessie

Pro Poster
yes greed. some come from countries that I assume they had nothing and saw something like this before.
yet greed prevails in them as well. Those are the ones I have seen loading up.
people want sanitizer for their carts... we have only what little for us at work and its been 2 weeks since it was all purchased
check your local craigslist.. or ebay. disgusting