• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Phil 1:3-5

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Philippians 1:3-5

KJV 3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, 5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

YLT3 I give thanks to my God upon all the remembrance of you, 4always, in every supplication of mine for you all, with joy making the supplication, 5 for your contribution to the good news from the first day till now,

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 We need to remember what we can and thank God for the blessings we have to remember. We should pray for God to bring to our mind forgotten things of where we were blessed. We should be thankful and be reminded of how God use others in our life and praise Him because also let them know so that they can be encouraged to continue to serve more.

4 We should pray for one another. Paul made mention in every prayer he prayed which means they both were dear to his heart and that he prayed many many times for them. We often intend to be forget to pray for those who asked us, it is better to pray for them right away if we can so that we wont forget.

5 We should not neglect ourselves having fellowship with other believers, this doesn’t mean we have to over stretch ourselves but means we should plan and make it part of our lives because it is something they need from us but also something we need to have.