• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Oak Island ... Roman Involvement

Willy

Pro Poster
Since I was a boy, I have been waiting for someone to dig up what is buried on Oak Island. I first knew of this when I was 9 or 10 years old.

Always amazed that whatever is there could not be recovered and up until this year have discounted the series on TV as a time waster, but this year I have changed my mind.

Tonight they had an item analyzed that they recently found by a deep sensor metal detector on a beach close to one of the main drilling sights and at first they thought they had a cross-bow bolt. They were surprised to find the item dated as Roman era and when researched they suspect it is is the pointy part of a particular javelin that was meant to penetrate between the links of chain mail and then break off in the body causing infection.

We all know the suspected involvement of Rome in the looting of the Temple (Ark of the Covenant etc.)

As well, we assume that God has sealed things until He is ready to have things found and I am curious that Oak Island with it's intricate system of underground chambers and flooded tunnels might be the resting place of the temple implements. I am a little excited to be seeing this unfold on the TV …

Just found one reference indicating the Romans were here in the New World way back as they left markers here, even in the same area where Oak Island is located.

In hind sight, it would make sense to bury or hide this in the New World for the simple reason that there would be little human traffic for years to come and the items could remain hidden until such a time as they were in needed in the as of yet to be built New Temple. The implications of this are profound.

Maybe some interesting research ahead … as of yet the two brothers have yet to lay out the Roman connection to the Temple implements (they may not even know at this point) …

It is possible that the Romans buried the items there very early on and there is evidence that the Knights Templar were there at a later date trying to dig it up ...

Anyways … thought I would pass along to all in case others might want to research it as well …

Willy

:tiphat:

Willy

Pro Poster
After refreshing my memory on the Ark of the Covenant me thinks there was no Ark in the Temple to pillage during the Roman occupation of Jerusalem. Every indication is that it was long gone.

Also the presence of Romans in North America at that early date while certainly possible is more than likely highly improbable, although the dating and discovery of the javelin tip as well as a Roman sword found in a ship wreck demand further investigation.

Today, people row across the Atlantic in 20 foot boats and while admittedly they do have modern navigational aids etc. I will not rule out the possibility that at some point, the mighty Roman Empire could not have ended up on the east Coast of America.

Bottom line, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to bury something on Oak Island. I hope I'm here long enough to see what that is.

The fact that there are Roman artifacts on the Island as well as Templar paraphernalia suggests something big has gone on there in the past ...

:tiphat:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I have always been curious about ancient history. When you dig back to times like pre-Adamic, pre-flood, what you're talking about here and more you find history does not fit the secular presentation.