• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Nanobots, Rapture or Death

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
In these days of apostasy how our lives on this earth will end when is a topic of much discussion among Christian.

The historical path is die, our spirits will go to heaven, our bodies to the grave and we wait for the rapture.

The rapture path says we will either be raptured from this earth or die first.

Science has a possible third. A lot of research is going on with some success on taking stem cells from our bodies and implanting them with nanobots programmed to reactivate cellular clocks in our body to reactivate our bodies healing and other abilities to take us back to much younger bodies and eliminate physical and other issues many of us are currently living with.

Looking at the Bible we know humanity has had a time when it live for centuries and will have a time when humans will live for centuries in the millennial kingdom.

This all adds up to a big question of what do we one individually? What choice to make if the scientific route becomes available? What are the earthly implication?

I think for atheist and similar mindsets it will inspire them to think they can live forever and wipe thoughts of God and death completely out of their minds.

For me, if I had the option what what I do? I really want to go home to the Lord. But if he has something more he wants me to do on this earth I am ready.

With my experience in elected and appointed government office plus having worked in national intelligence, I do have things to offer. But with this disastrous world in what Position?

I definitively know if it was it would have to be federal government, not state or local.

If not government, I know God would guide me to where I should be to serve him.

I do know my reconstructed left leg and multiple ruptured discs in my back do place extreme limits on me now. Plus my diabetes and some other issues. And turning 68 I am feeling my age.

So what are your thoughts on the subject for you and the world?

Not a simple issue is it?

Last edited:

Jessie

Pro Poster
in the trib... wont be here.
but nope would not want it people will look for death and will not be able to find it.
its coming regardless of how or what I think about it.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I think we are a long way off from science offering that kind of change for quality of life.

If anything its another diversion for non-believers to further rebel against God just like you said.

I dont think I could or would do it. Something about that seems off, really off.

Jessie

Pro Poster
I do not know that its a long time off things can change rather quickly but then again only God knows.

Jessie

Pro Poster
well, depending on the rapture taking place which now could come at any time
I believe we are the generation to see the things to pass, with Israel becoming a nation in 1948
so theres not a lot of time left. don't plan on seeing it as its in the trib time

Willy

Pro Poster
My thoughts … hmm … how about … get out of here quick at the rapture, … a glorious 7 years with our Lord Jesus to learn and have joy and be amazed, … and then right back here for the millennial kingdom with a fresh sense of purpose and a clearer understanding of God's written Word.

It's going to be amazing and wonderful, ... to see Israel grafted back in after going through so many years of darkness for our benefit, ... and perhaps we will have the great joy of being a part of their salvation.

:raptured:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
My thoughts … hmm … how about … get out of here quick at the rapture, … a glorious 7 years with our Lord Jesus to learn and have joy and be amazed, … and then right back here for the millennial kingdom with a fresh sense of purpose and a clearer understanding of God's written Word.

It's going to be amazing and wonderful, ... to see Israel grafted back in after going through so many years of darkness for our benefit, ... and perhaps we will have the great joy of being a part of their salvation.

:raptured:
That is already a given. Were going to go, so the question is before we go.

roman8

Advanced Poster
I'm not sure I understand what your asking Core? I don't think nanobots had anything to do with why peopke lived longer in biblical times or why they will live longer in the Millennial. I would not use something like that personally to extend my life. I dont see anything in God's word that would say for me to go that route. If God wants to use me longer He is able to extend it without nanobots. That being said I guess we all do things that help to extend our life, some things needed, like insulin and such. Any way I would not go that route , but I suppose it's not necessarily sinful if someone chose too.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure I understand what your asking Core? I don't think nanobots had anything to do with why peopke lived longer in biblical times or why they will live longer in the Millennial. I would not use something like that personally to extend my life. I dont see anything in God's word that would say for me to go that route. If God wants to use me longer He is able to extend it without nanobots. That being said I guess we all do things that help to extend our life, some things needed, like insulin and such. Any way I would not go that route , but I suppose it's not necessarily sinful if someone chose too.

Nanobots have nothing to do with lifespan in biblical times. But science is in progress in that arena.

I see nothing in violation of God's word. But I do see it accelerating apostasy.

And all of us have or at sometime will have medical procedures to fix things that in the past were fatal. Such as having ones appendix removed.

I use insulin and will continue to use it. Nothing sinful about it.

Who knows, maybe this is one of the causes of the rapture.

Jessie

Pro Poster
the bible says they will seek death and not find it
this could be that

when people lived long yrs they died natural deaths,
with this it sounds like its going to be a nightmare.

jdyson

restricted access
I came by your forum topic and looked up NANOBOT;

Is this what this discussion is all about?

Nanorobotics are an emerging technology field creating machines or robots whose components are at or near the scale of a nanometer (10−9meters).[1][2][3] More specifically, nanorobotics (as opposed to microrobotics) refers to the nanotechnology engineering discipline of designing and building nanorobots, with devices ranging in size from 0.1–10 micrometres and constructed of nanoscale or molecularcomponents.[4][5] The terms nanobot, nanoid, nanite, nanomachine, or nanomite have also been used to describe such devices currently under research and development.[6][7]
Nanomachines are largely in the research and development phase,[8] but some primitive molecular machines and nanomotors have been tested. An example is a sensor having a switch approximately 1.5 nanometers across, able to count specific molecules in a chemical sample. The first useful applications of nanomachines may be in nanomedicine. For example,[9]biological machines could be used to identify and destroy cancer cells.[10][11] Another potential application is the detection of toxic chemicals, and the measurement of their concentrations, in the environment. Rice University has demonstrated a single-molecule car developed by a chemical process and including Buckminsterfullerenes (buckyballs) for wheels. It is actuated by controlling the environmental temperature and by positioning a scanning tunneling microscope tip.
Definition - What does Nanobot mean?
Nanobots are robots that are microscopic in nature, measured largely on the scale of nanometers. They are currently in the research and development phase, but on realization they are expected to do specific tasks at the atomic, molecular and cellular level and help in bringing about many breakthroughs, especially in medical science.
Nanobots are also known as nanomachines, nanorobots, nanomites, nanites or nanoids.
I had no idea that this technology was being developed.
Looks good to me***

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I came by your forum topic and looked up NANOBOT;

Is this what this discussion is all about?

Nanorobotics are an emerging technology field creating machines or robots whose components are at or near the scale of a nanometer (10−9meters).[1][2][3] More specifically, nanorobotics (as opposed to microrobotics) refers to the nanotechnology engineering discipline of designing and building nanorobots, with devices ranging in size from 0.1–10 micrometres and constructed of nanoscale or molecularcomponents.[4][5] The terms nanobot, nanoid, nanite, nanomachine, or nanomite have also been used to describe such devices currently under research and development.[6][7]
Nanomachines are largely in the research and development phase,[8] but some primitive molecular machines and nanomotors have been tested. An example is a sensor having a switch approximately 1.5 nanometers across, able to count specific molecules in a chemical sample. The first useful applications of nanomachines may be in nanomedicine. For example,[9]biological machines could be used to identify and destroy cancer cells.[10][11] Another potential application is the detection of toxic chemicals, and the measurement of their concentrations, in the environment. Rice University has demonstrated a single-molecule car developed by a chemical process and including Buckminsterfullerenes (buckyballs) for wheels. It is actuated by controlling the environmental temperature and by positioning a scanning tunneling microscope tip.
Definition - What does Nanobot mean?
Nanobots are robots that are microscopic in nature, measured largely on the scale of nanometers. They are currently in the research and development phase, but on realization they are expected to do specific tasks at the atomic, molecular and cellular level and help in bringing about many breakthroughs, especially in medical science.
Nanobots are also known as nanomachines, nanorobots, nanomites, nanites or nanoids.
I had no idea that this technology was being developed.
Looks good to me***

It's actually more complicated in the medical field.

The Technology is taking stem cells from an adult patient, programming bots to basically reactivating the timeclock within them to reactivate the healing process that declines or stops over time for that area.

As long as it does not involve abortion I see nothing sinful about it.

Of course humans can always find some way to pervert the best of friends.

If it progresses then it's personal choice.

It cannot be happenstance that this is occurring at the same time we are counting down to the rapture.

As always it is all in God's hands to do with as he wishes.

And if it helps some to become physically more productive they have an obligation to use i it properly.

jdyson

restricted access

You and I have different views on God’s purpose. In my view, God spread the seed of life on this planet and when He felt it was the right time to do so; He interacted with us showing us values that He felt his chosen should follow and believe.

In short, He gave us the ability to chose for ourselves how we should live our lives. I think it is wrong or mistaken to believe He controls our actions and all we need to do is pray that He will cleans our soul of bad thoughts and actions; in effect controlling us.

I believe this is not the case, He created us, gave us guidelines and now it is up to us to make the right choices. God is siting back, watching us evolve for good or bad.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member

You and I have different views on God’s purpose. In my view, God spread the seed of life on this planet and when He felt it was the right time to do so; He interacted with us showing us values that He felt his chosen should follow and believe.

In short, He gave us the ability to chose for ourselves how we should live our lives. I think it is wrong or mistaken to believe He controls our actions and all we need to do is pray that He will cleans our soul of bad thoughts and actions; in effect controlling us.

I believe this is not the case, He created us, gave us guidelines and now it is up to us to make the right choices. God is siting back, watching us evolve for good or bad.

So you are deist.