1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

My hobby is using the Internet to witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Creative, Hobby and Skills Forum' started by Sid, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Sid

Sid Moderator

I worked for two years as a library assistant in HS and could have been a librarian if it paid better.

I used to be known as someone who could spend hours reading books, magazines and newspapers in a library.

. . . now, my internet addiction is one of my faults.

The internet [despite all the stupidity it contains] can be used to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ:

In this sink or swim time for the Church, this message bears our time and careful attention.

Disclaimer: I do not endorse all the content that any linked site may present. I list the sites as a service. Everyone ought to exercise discernment. As someone once said, “Eat the meat, spit the bones.” Sometimes you will eat more, sometimes spit more. “But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.” 1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New American Standard Bible)

Like the Bereans, let God’s Word be the final test.

2. Sid

Sid Moderator

3. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

Yep. The Internet is a tool.

I do some newspaper online posting in my home area. It gets into such issues at times, and I am there. :D

4. Sid

Sid Moderator