• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
  • A lot of changes!
  • Suggestions and thoughts on how to improve the forum are welcome.

Matthew 12:40

rstrats

There have indeed been several replies, but they all deal with different issues from the OP. But maybe someone new looking in might know of examples.

BTW, CTZ made the serious accusation that I have made " unproven claims about the Savior". I asked in post #34 where I have done that, and have yet to get a reply.

rstrats

Because none of them have provided any examples which show where a daytime or a night time was forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could occur. If you still think that there have, I wonder if you could point out a post where that has been done?

rstrats

Please give the number of a post that answers the question.

And where was the answer by CTZ showing where I have made " unproven claims about the Savior"?

rstrats

CTZ,
Since I see you're still around, how about answering my question to you in post #34.

CoreIssue,

And you still have questions directed to you in posts #32, #45 and #47.

rstrats

Point #5 in post #39 should be changed to read: To account for the lack of a 3rd night, there may be some of those mentioned above who say that the Messiah was employing common figure of speech/colloquial language.