• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Mass death of animals (and the Day of the LORD)

Are we living in the end days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

revcheleven

Since 2011 never before has there been so many mass animal deaths worldwide.
ref.... http://bit.ly/ZzxHwc

Zephaniah 1v2&3 says this...
I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.

This is stated directly before the 5 times Zephaniah Chapter 1 refers to the Day of the LORD.

v7
Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

v8
And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

v14
The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

v18
Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

There seems to be a direct connection between the animal deaths and the very soon Day of the LORD.

There are other references to the Day of the LORD such as 2 Peter 3v10
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Hosea 4v3 also speaks of mass animal deaths
Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

I have made a You-Tube video explaining more details than I can give here....

I believe that the Day of the LORD will take place when Jesus comes back in Revelation Ch 19v11-21

These are just the birth pains, the far worse is yet to come, after the Rapture and during the Trib.

Actually, there have been historical periods of incredible death before. Not trying to minimize what is happening as it is indeed terrible.

The Day of the Lord begins at the Rapture, then the Trib, then the Second Coming (Revelation 19) and lasts until the end of time.

Remember, the Second Coming and Rapture are two different within the Day of the Lord.

Your post reminded me of an old thread I had done on this topic. It goes into the Greek, Hebrew, etc. I moved it and you can read it here.

Excellent topic for discussion with all going on around us today. I firmly believe the Rapture is very close.

Back