• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Life through the eyes of another

jdyson

restricted access
Life through the eyes of another
I read comics when I was a boy and TV show’s and moves ever since. I have found myself playing the part of one of the characters and looking at life through their eyes. These experiences have helped me understand life from points of view I had never considered before. Since my memory at my old age is so poor I can watch these shows again and experience the life of another character as if I was that person too.

Have you ever watched an episode of fiction and played the part of one of these characters too or the experience changed you in some way or another?

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. So you learned "points of view" from comic books? I guess there is something you could learn.

I'd equate this to having a Big Mac instead of something more nutritional. Yes it will feed you but at what cost?

jdyson

restricted access
I just watched the movie "fifth element" and one character in the movie reminded me so much of Trump that I should note it here--
This character fits Trump to a tee--

Anyone else agree-?

jdyson

restricted access
And yes, I have seen the movie.

That character is more like Pelosi.

I believe you are confusing this character with another. All I ask is that you see the movie once again, just to clear up any cobwebs that have obsecurted your memory.

thanks in advance