1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

kays pix

Discussion in 'Creative, Hobby and Skills Forum' started by kay-gee, Jun 13, 2008.

1. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

2. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

3. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

4. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

5. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

That's it for now gang. I will add as more become available

all the best...

6. City

City Pro Poster

Thanks a lot for sharing Kaygee! I am glad your MIL picked the other house. The colors on the one are way too bright! The ocean is beautiful and nice crystal water! All the little buildings are neat and different. Much different than Jacksonville Fl. where I was living for a year. 1 million pop. there :) . I see why that parade is loud, those drums they use! That car is different! Would be good for an island. Your cat looks like hes enjoying the vacation. I didn't know there was wild dogs there, interesting. They look like pitbull mixed with something else. But I am sure they are nothing but a mix of a dozen things. Are they mean, do they ever attack? I bet they get in your trash. Well thankx for sharing the pics and send more as you get them.

7. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

cool KG! love the water and the pineapple!

thanks for sharing!

8. roman8

roman8 Advanced Poster

I love the Pics, looks like a great place to live, I dont think I would come home . How much to rent the beach house?:D