• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Jesus Answers Prayer

Lee Delivered

My Wife and I got on our knees and prayed to God for Him to heal our grandmother, we Prayed at 8:35pm My mom called us at 9:00pm. and said that it was about at 8:35 when she started talking normal. Me and my Wife thanked Jesus for hearing our prayer and instantly answering it. This reminds me of the Scripture that says, . (Matthew 8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.) Jesus is soooo AWESOME Mighty and High and Lifted up, I Praise you My Most Precious King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords. You are truly King and Lord over the earth. . Like Moses Said WHO IS LIKE THE LORD. WHO IS LIKE THE LORD. HE REIGNS FOR EVER AND EVER, FOR EVER AND EVER, FOR EVER AND EVER.

Yes, God is amazing and beyond our understanding.

Indeed he answers prayers. He hears all prayers. Sometimes the answers are not what we asked for or expected, but he answers.

Back