• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

ISIS

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
ISIS is an evil group coming out of a Islam. While some do not want to believe it, their beliefs and actions can be found in the Koran.

Nor are they the first group, nation, etc to exist with such bloody evil thinking.

Now have those historical groups been dealt with? The Bible, history, etc all have had the same solution. That being extermination, shocking as it may seem.

The Bible makes it clear people can reach the point they are beyond redemption.

Biblically, God waited for those in the Promise Land to fall beyond redemption. He left Israel in Egypt until that time and then ordered Israel to kill them all. Same with Sodom and Gomorrah. He is waiting, now, for the earth to fall that far before the Rapture.

In India, there was a blood cult that the British finally had to hunt down and kill.

Never, in history, has their been any group that once they have fallen that low been saved. They all died.

Harsh, blunt and whatever, it is the reality.

I would love to see all Muslims come to Christ, but it isn't going to happen. Like ISIS, some have become evil beyond redemption.

We are truly in the End Times.

Willy

Pro Poster
The thing with ISIS is the large number of young people from all different countries that are flocking to join in the killing. These are people that grew up amongst us in our countries and went to the same schools as our children.

Remember we used to talk about God being removed from the classroom? Well, just maybe that was not such a good idea. When these vile heartless creatures come back home and start their killing, I hope none of the atheists and such complain. You brought it on yourselves when you voted God out of the classroom.

You will reap what you have sown.

Jessie

Pro Poster
I'm sure they will be saying...
how could this happen? and yes they will reap what they have sown.