• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Identity Crisis

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Homosexuality, transgender, cross dressers, blacks bleaching skin to be white, whites darkening skin to be black, etc. A world that has so lost its moral and spiritual compass to try to even deny what a person is in reality.

More confusion, more lost people thinking if they were something else they would be better off. The Bible warns us of a world in collapse and we are seeing it in so many ways and in so many places.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
There is a difference in sympathizing with certain causes and engaging in pure deception for your own gain.
Someone that leads a life of such a deception is not right. Something is not right with them or their thinking.

You are born a specific race just as you are born a specific sex. These markers are hard coded right into your genetic make and up there is no changing them.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Many people have hardened their hearts and no longer notice the Law of Conscience operating within them, hear the Holy Spirit speaking to them, heed the warnings of people far more wise than them or see the disintegration around them.

All they hear is their flesh saying, "I want" and knowing if they do not support the perversion of others they will not be supported in return.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I suppose it comes back to the battle over the flesh and the spirit.

The flesh says you are female but your mind says you are "male".
The flesh says your are white but your mind says your are "black".
This is all out of whack for a human being and look at the mess it causes not only within themselves but also to the greater civilized society the live in.

The body mind and spirit should all correlate as one cohesive unit.

Jessie

Pro Poster
I think too many grow up being told this is just fine, the general public, tv to family and friends.
I dont even want to know what is next.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Some transgenders (totally inaccurate label) are defending transracials (again, inaccurate label).

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
They used to classify these types of issues as mental disorders.
Today its just "new" type of thinking for equality's sake. Equality of what?

Look at the division it has caused, continues to cause, and its splashed all over the news, TV, media, its everywhere as if everyone accepts this as "normal" behavior now.

Its not normal and not everyone accepts this. Where they now? They are told to shut up and conform. Unbelievable.

A man can never be equal to a woman in all aspects. A woman can never be equal to a man in all aspects.
A homosexual relationship will never equal a heterosexual relationship. Ever. Tolerating the differences is one thing, but equating the two as being essentially the same is just nonsense.

roman8

Advanced Poster
I am saddened by how far people are going and how confused they have become about their sexuality. But im angry at how its being pushed as normal and right. They teaching in the schools that it does not matter how you were born, you decided if you are a boy or a girl and apparently youndont have to be either. No wonder this generation is confused. And now you can also pick your race by how you feel? How is it they dont see the confusion in all of this? So if I say ," I don't feel white I feel like a native ", could I
get a tax exempt card ?