• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

I saw myself as a little girl in a dream

evar

please pray for dream interpretation...
I am struggling wit assurance of my salvation. I asked God to show me in a dream that i am saved. Finally i saw this.

I dreamed i was about 5 years old girl standing in that dress made out of flowers.. Someone pulled out those flowers one by one and i became naked. I was ashamed, Then magically i was dressed in the purple dress with golden strings on it. It was so beautiful. I was so amazed and happy.One little girl came, then another girl came up to me. then little prince a year or so younger came up to me.. I was speechless.... The most amazing felling of joy came over me.. i woke up... When i woke up i understood that that prince was Jesus.. July 27 2015 Eva R P.S. If God leads you to interpretation of a dream please let me know. Thank you

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
The bible makes it clear that once we confess our sins and faithfully believe in the Lord Jesus Christ that nothing can separate us from Him.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 6:37
37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

John 10:27-30
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.

Romans 8:38-39
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

With this in mind we do not need to rely on the interpretations of dreams and visions since we cannot verify with any certainty the source of such things.

What we can rely on is the truth of the word and it clearly shows that our salvation is secure when we faithfully believe in what Christ did for us.