• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Homosexual Christians

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Around where I live some are demanding Christians change to accommodate homosexuality. Even pushing the Bible does not condemn it.

It is getting more emotional and heated.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
The unbeliever I expect it from. The bible is not their authority so I cannot blame them. They want what they want because they want it so God lets them have it.

But the Christian I expect to be following the Bible.
And is this a salvation issue?

They are against adultery, and fornication, bestiality, and child sacrifice, but homosexual acts are now OK?
Is condoning these acts a heresy or not? At what point do we determine they are so off the rails and relegate them to unbelieving status?

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
That would be difficult to tell. But if a Christian is promoting the fact that something God declares as and abomination is now no longer an abomination then what?

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
In the 7 churches of Revelation it talks about churches that embrace sex sin. They are warned to turn to Christ and away from sin.If they were Christians then they already were with Christ.

I think this falls under those who have Christ on their tongues but not in their hearts. In other words, not really born again.