• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

George Floyd … Murder with Malice?

Willy

Pro Poster
George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 for a fresh start after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8366533/George-Floyd-moved-Minneapolis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

The above is not being reported by anyone accept dailymail and while it gives us a fuller picture of the man, George Floyd, it has no bearing on the fact that he was murdered by 4 Minneapolis police officers. The clip below shows at least two officers with their knees on his neck, upper chest, and abdomen … and when he is crying out struggling to breathe they are telling him to relax as if he is resisting arrest. These people are not stupid. They knew exactly what they were doing. They used a technicality to murder this man. I see murder with malice …

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cers-kneeling-body.html#v-6134139010562701320

xhacker

Advanced Poster
Having watched the video - you can conclusively say the policeman used over the top violence against a man on the floor - however there is no way of knowing if this was racist or not - shouldn't people wait and find out first before jumping to conclusions?

Willy

Pro Poster
Having watched the video - you can conclusively say the policeman used over the top violence against a man on the floor - however there is no way of knowing if this was racist or not - shouldn't people wait and find out first before jumping to conclusions?

Yes, we should wait, and as more details emerge I am going to back off my original remarks and wait for the trial …

Willy

Pro Poster
George Floyd was high on fentanyl and most likely already going into respiratory arrest before the police got there.

The police either murdered the man in the most barbaric way knowing he was in a medical emergency, or they did not believe Mr. Floyd, who said as he was taken from his car that he was having trouble breathing, … they saw his complaining and fighting as resisting arrest.

Not sure what is worse … "not recognizing" the emergency or killing him "knowing" he was in an emergency …

It had to be one or the other …

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/george-floyd-investigation.html

Willy

Pro Poster

InTheWind

Pro Poster
I watched a couple A dam 12 TV shows of late, they told the suspect to lay face down with hands out to the side and the officer placed his knee on the guys neck to hold him while cuffing him.
Must of been common practice for a long time.

Heather Frank

restricted access
Whine whine cry cry. The police are always brutal, and white people have it the worst. In my experience, the cops favorite pass time is bullying hazing and harassing white people by practicing Civil War entrapment and pushing people around over which side their ancestors fought on, pretending that it littles littles, jots and tittles. Most of the cops I've met have been really cowardly and bad to violate the second amendment. But you don't hear about that, because its a crime against whites only, and the intellectual abuse is so bad. Also, white people can't get fair hearings, because our issues are so much more complex and rooted in the founding of the country than black's issues. Another problem is that highly organized, well armed cops think the civil war is a game, and never have to accept personal involvement because the think it's over and passé anyway.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member

Willy

Pro Poster

This is an inappropriate response, ...

Watch the free video …

https://www.thefallofminneapolis.com/

Willy

Pro Poster
why? it was heavily covered.

The mayor of Minneapolis was in collusion with ex gang members and black panther affiliates to bring down the police department and destroy the city. They also gave $27 million to the family of a felon that died of a drug overdose. The police captain lied under oath, leaving Derick Chauvin to be sent to prison … just thought as a former mayor you might be interested in how a city can fall to corrupt government.

:tiphat: