• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 4:11-12

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 4:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

12 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not injured me at all.

Galatians 4:11-12 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

11 I fear for you that my work among you has been wasted!

12 Brothers, I beg of you: put yourselves in my place — after all, I put myself in your place. It isn’t that you have done me any wrong —

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

11 Paul had a concern about them because of the work he was able to do with them, our concerns for people will grow the more and more we are with them aiding them as the Spirit leads us. No one wants the work the Lord has for us to do nothing but we are to follow the Spirit to this work even if it does.

12 Paul was setting an example for them how to live, this generation that Paul wrote this letter to heard the truth about Jesus but probably never met Him so Paul was setting the standard for them on how this should be, we all should be examples to the world but few live in a way to be an example.