• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 3:15-16

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 3:15-16

KJV 15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. 16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

MKJV 15 Brothers, I speak according to man, a covenant having been ratified, even among mankind, no one sets aside or adds to it. 16 And to Abraham and to his Seed the promises were spoken. It does not say, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, "And to your Seed," which is Christ.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

15 The covenant of man was done away with when we came to the Lord and became apart of the Spirit. The covenant of man leads to death because it is sin.

16 His seed is Christ not just the Jewish people who are His chosen but it is Jesus it is by Him we are all blessed. He is the fulfillment of the promise and our hope.