• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 3:1-3

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 3:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Galatians 3:1-3 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
3 You stupid Galatians! Who has put you under a spell? Before your very eyes Yeshua the Messiah was clearly portrayed as having been put to death as a criminal! 2 I want to know from you just this one thing: did you receive the Spirit by legalistic observance of Torah commands or by trusting in what you heard and being faithful to it? 3 Are you that stupid? Having begun with the Spirit’s power, do you think you can reach the goal under your own power?

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Jesus died for us we are foolish not to accept Him, we are foolish if we do not follow Him. If follow lies it is from foolishness because if we follow Him then why are we fooled. The truth is He died for us on the cross to follow something else or believe something else is foolishness,

2 We are never saved by the law but are found guilty by the law we are only saved by Christ having been on that cross in our place. We receive His Holy Spirit our inheritance because of our faith in Him because of His death thru His grace. Following the law never gave anyone the Spirit.

3 We are not to come to God and receive the Spirit and then walk in the flesh, we can not live the life He wants of us without the Spirit that is why He has given us it.

Back