• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 2:6-7

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 2:6-7 King James Version (KJV)

6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Galatians 2:6-7 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

6 Moreover, those who were the acknowledged leaders — what they were makes no difference to me; God does not judge by outward appearances — these leaders added nothing to me. 7 On the contrary, they saw that I had been entrusted with the Good News for the Uncircumcised, just as Kefa had been for the Circumcised;

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 We should not answer to men but to the word and God we should listen to men but always go they God has for us because we should try to please Him and if we are looking to please people someone will always be unhappy but it is better for them to be unhappy and have God happy with you. We should not let people bring us down to a place where the Lord does not want us, people will try to do this but it could hinder our service to the Lord if we let them.

7 Paul was called to preach to the Gentiles so the way the Jews saw him or what they expected from him did not much matter they were for Peter to deal with not him both served the Lord but Paul calling did not involve them, he consider it a honor to bring the gospel to those who did not know the scriptures.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
clark, you said a mouthful there. Far beyond the world can comprehend.

Unfortunately, beyond many Christians as well.