• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 2:10-11

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 2:10-11 King James Version (KJV)

10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

Galatians 2:10-11 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

10 Their only request was that we should remember the poor — which very thing I have spared no pains to do.

11 Furthermore, when Kefa came to Antioch, I opposed him publicly, because he was clearly in the wrong.

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

10 The poor should always be a concern, those who can’t and have to do with out, this is not reference to those that are lazy, who simply need to work. The Poor should be helped by the church, those who have a need and need a little help.

11 Sometimes we as Christians have to confront each other, this is never an easy thing to do but is something God may lead us to do from time to time if needed. Sometimes we need someone to stand up to us because we may drift off our way without even realizing it.