• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 1:6-7

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 1:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 1:6-7 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

6 I am astounded that you are so quick to remove yourselves from me, the one who called you by the Messiah’s grace, and turn to some other supposedly “Good News,” 7 which is not good news at all! What is really happening is that certain people are pestering you and trying to pervert the genuine Good News of the Messiah.

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 People were turning back to their old ways back to the ways of the world, they gave up so easy. They believed in something else, it is not said what they started to accept but today there are many false gospel out there, this is why we need to learn scripture to avoid falling for lies, if we can not stand for something we are likely to fall for anything. We need to stand for Him, faith in Him and His word.

7 Perverting the gospel, this is often done, attacks on what is sin on how we come to salvation and who God is, are the most often areas the are perverted by the evil of this what, by doing this they make their faith into something they want instead of it being something the Lord wanted for them.