• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Federal Funding Bill

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The bill passed in the House. A total betrayal of the countyr in the recent election.

Every poll showed the country voted in more Republicans to stop Obamacare and his immigration executive order. Even many Democrats oppose both.

What did the leadership do? They pushed a bill that funds both through September.

What did the majority of the Republicans do? They voted for it?

They can babble all they want about not shutting the government down, but since a continuing resolution would have funded the government until September, it is a lie.

Simple reality is the Rhino leadership didn't want the incoming new Republicans to have a vote on it. I doubt it would have passed if they had.

Also, Speaker John Boehner wants illegals legalized and supports loosening up rules to allow more big money to flow into Rhino ellection coffers. He is in their pocket.

Is it any wonder both major parties are shrinking with more people going independent?

For sure, I am not saying the thinking of the country is waking up to reality, not gimme. But, I am saying when people get hurt, they push back.