1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite hobby or collection

Discussion in 'Creative, Hobby and Skills Forum' started by City, Oct 20, 2007.

1. City

City Pro Poster

What are your favorite hobbies or things to collect?

I love walking and pictures of friends and family. I also like crafts and creative cooking. And I love candles!

2. InTheWind

InTheWind Pro Poster

I`ll let my posts in this forum speak for me. :nod::):

3. City

City Pro Poster

Yup you sure have many crafty hobbies ITW. Your always bringing something new and you sure do have a talent! :D

4. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

I have no talent, and I prove it every time I take on a project that requires some amount of handy man skills. It is discouraging because it is expensive paying people all the time to do things that I should be able to do for my self.

5. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

I am OK at public speakng and I play a little acoustic guitar. I've been told that I can sing a darn decent country song. Trouble is, it is not a very useful skill when you have a broken pipe spraying water all over the bath room. I sing a nice love song while my wife mans the pipe wrenches!....LOL

all the best...

6. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

I kinda bounce around. Some wood work, carving, drawing and such.

But I have been busy with other things so really haven't been in the mood to do more of any of it of late.