• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Failing Christian Forums

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I've been posting on another form, one of the larger ones still out there to just discuss issues and hopefully attracts more attention here.

Sadly, as is now the case almost everywhere, a lot of the posters are either just not Christian or have extremely false beliefs.

Some of the old forms have been forced to combine for continued existence are simply go out of existence.

And a lot of the topics are lacking spiritual depth.

The apostasy is growing at an accelerated rate.

Willy

Pro Poster
Yep … been watching you there. Seems like a pretty good forum, certainly diverse, … some I think just want fellowship without aggressive debate …

I recognize one Australian gentleman that dropped in here 5 years ago (or so) for a couple of posts … he didn't embrace our position on the rapture and moved on …

roman8

Advanced Poster
For me I don't go to forums (except here) anymore for the most part and sorry Core its not often. I find things that are truth being battled over , I'm just not strong enough to deal with it anymore. I mainly just stick with the bible now. For sure we are in very dark times.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Forums in general are becoming relics of a time gone by. Facebook and "Comment" sections on blogs and news sites also made forums unnecessary for a new generation.

And then the culture changed. Discussion went out the window.

Core, What forums are you checking out? Just curious since most are dead or dying.

Matthias

Advanced Poster
I’ve been active on many forums since the mid 90’s. I‘ve seen them come and go, often because they were allowed by there owners and / or moderators to become toxic environments.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
CTZ has been active since circa 2000. use have hundred of active members. I refuse to compromise. moved to better software more than once.