• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Eph 6:18-20

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Ephesians 6:18-20

KJV 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

YLT 18 through all prayer and supplication praying at all times in the Spirit, and in regard to this same, watching in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—
19 and in behalf of me, that to me may be given a word in the opening of my mouth, in freedom, to make known the secret of the good news,20 for which I am an ambassador in a chain, that in it I may speak freely—as it behoveth me to speak.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

18 We are to keep open communication with the Lord and to always be listening to Him. We need to rely on the Spirit always and trust Him to help us and know that He is our friend and the Lord to help us thru our walk with Him. We need to keep an eye out and our ears open to what the Lord wants us to do.

19 We should pray for each other and look for chances to encourage and help each other. Paul wanted their prayers, we should want each others prayers but also should be willing happy to pray for each other.

20 Paul was in prison for the faith, many could see this as an end for him but during this time he wrote most of his letters for Paul it was not down time just something different for him but he continued to serve the Lord. We don’t get breaks from being a Christian but just different things the Lord has us do, He leads us thru different seasons.