• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Eph 4:1-3

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Ephesians 4:1-3

KJV1I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,2With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;3Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

WEB1I therefore, the prisoner in the Lord, beg you to walk worthily of the calling with which you were called,2with all lowliness and humility, with patience, bearing with one another in love;3being eager to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Paul was in prison at this time for preaching the gospel. Paul is suffering all this world can bring him but he is encouraging them to answer God’s call, this is the power of God. We are called by God for a purpose.

2 We are to live in this way in service to the Lord. We are to walk humbly and being kind. We should be bale to suffer long for His name because we just may have that come. We are to live out Christ’s love towards one another and by this the gospel will be spraed most effectively.

3 We are to keep unity with God thru the Spirit and do what we can to do so even if we end up in prison like Paul did. In Jesus we can have peace even when the world around us is falling apart.