• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Eph 3:1-3

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Ephesians 3:1-3
KJV 1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
WEB 1 For this cause I, Paul, am the prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles, 2 if it is so that you have heard of the administration of that grace of God which was given me toward you; 3 how that by revelation the mystery was made known to me, as I wrote before in few words,

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Paul knew that the only reason he was arrested was for sharing Jesus, they may have told him some other reason but Paul consider him being in chains for Jesus as a blessing.

2 Paul even though he was a prisoner he knew that he had God’s grace because Paul knew where the Lord had brought him from often times if we look at where the Lord has brought us from then we have more faith in where He has us at.

3 Things were revealed to Paul by God, not all is recorded in scripture; Paul had such a connection with the Lord. God can reveal things to us but won’t if we never open up His word.