• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

East of Eden ... Not That Long Ago

Willy

Pro Poster
The two brothers walked along the trail by the brook searching for plants to use to treat the pain of their existence. They came upon a cannabis plant and one brother took a small amount, ground it in his mortar, mixed it in a bit of alcohol and rubbed it on his sore knee and the pain in the knee joint was lessened. He then took a small amount of the sticky sap, smoked it in his pipe and found that it calmed his mind.

The other brother, seeing opportunity, collected as many of the plants as he could carry and took them home to study. He developed higher potency strains and worked out ways to eliminate the plant from universal use so he could sell it for profit, exploiting his fallen brothers and sisters.

The problem has never been with any herb God has made, but with evil man who exploits and ruins everything he touches …

Genesis 9-12, 16 KJV

9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where [is] Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: [Am] I my brother's keeper?

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

11 And now [art] thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

The End.

Back