1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

e-prophecy series

Discussion in 'Left Behind Letters' started by faith, Oct 15, 2006.

1. faith

faith Guest

i just completed a 4 part e-prophecy series and emailed them one at a time to all my email contacts...

i did it in publisher and converted it to adobe so it can easily attach to an email. each part speaks to a different piece of end times prophecy. 1. introduction 2. end times evidence 3. transition/tribulation 4. twinkling of an eye/rapture

i watched all the costa mesa chalvary chapel prophecy speakers recently, so i included that website and archived speakers as additional resources if people wanted to know more...and i asked everyone to print each series part off so they had a hard copy. each one had a salvation prayer at the end as well.

oddly enough, i had great responses from people...my mother who has been horrible to me and into witchcraft and other satanic behaviors, actually called me and said she got on her knees three times and said the prayer of salvation.

however, i am sure these were offensive to some..but that is precisely why i asked them to print them off...we have no idea if our computers will be accessible after the rapture, so they will have some sort of guide to help them at least navigate through the horrors about to unfold.

i love the thought that our evangelizing efforts will likely not be in vain..because if people scoff and get angry about it now (pre-rapture) they will be searching for anything they can get their hands on post-raptrue and they will remember some of our words..which will hopefully be the weapon to help them fight through the delusion that will fall upon the world.

love that thought...keep reaching and bugging the lost...it will resonate sooner or later...hopefully sooner!!

a.baker likes this.
  2. faith

faith Guest

e-prophecy introduction

i will try to attach the four e-prophecy messages i have emailed to my contact list one at a time. the first one is a more personal introduction and the rest are written more generically so they can be forwarded on to others.

Attached Files:

3. faith

faith Guest

e-prophecy end of times evidence #2

second in series

Attached Files:

4. faith

faith Guest

e-prophecy transition #3

third in series

Attached Files:

5. faith

faith Guest

e-prophecy twinkling of an eye #4

fourth in series

Attached Files:

6. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

Posted long ago before many board changes, so I do not remember if I replied to this before or not. But it is very well written and appropriate.

7. roman8

roman8 Advanced Poster

The truth of the matter is that there are approximately 1.3 BILLION Muslims in our world census, and that is
    right around 1/3 of the earth’s population. It is not going away. Iran’s President Amadinejad believes and has
    declared publicly, that he has an apocalyptic role in his presidency. His focus is not on politics, but on being
    obedient to his “religious” beliefs. What are his religious beliefs? He believes he is the “chosen one” (of allah) to
    usher in their mahdi or 12th imam, and that this cannot happen until there is much global bloodshed, at which
    point, their mahdi will arrive on the scene for 7 years…all of which is to happen in 2007. There is so much more
    to share on this subject, but this provides a little bit of perspective on why the days we are living in now are not
    simply “history repeating itself”. This level of horror has never existed in this world before.

It says that their mahdi will arrive on the scene for 7 years which will happen in 2007 , did this happen?

8. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

Nope. It also requires Isa (Jesus as prophet, not Son of God) to appear.