• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Donald J. Trump

jdyson

restricted access
ALERT—ALERT-ALERT
Trump is trying to start a war in the Middle East because he believes he cannot be removed while at WAR
This is the sad truth, even if his actions gets many American’s killed it is worth it; so Trump believes

rstrats

Advanced Poster
jdyson,
re: "Trump is trying to start a war in the Middle East because he believes he cannot be removed while at WAR"

What quote do you have where he says that?

jdyson

restricted access
Rump is the most despicable person to reside in the White House. Those who follow him have their noses stuck up his (deleted).

The dumb, blind and ignorant here, please tell us all (deleted)-?

Last edited by a moderator:

jdyson

restricted access
jdyson,
re: "Trump is trying to start a war in the Middle East because he believes he cannot be removed while at WAR"

What quote do you have where he says that?

It was not a quote, it came from a gut feeling I had, that feeling has now passed

Willy

Pro Poster
Franklin Graham

December 14 at 3:06 PM

People have asked if I am disappointed about the election. When I think about my answer, I have to say honestly, that I am grateful—grateful to God that for the last four years He gave us a president who protected our religious liberties; grateful for a president who defended the lives of the unborn, standing publicly against abortion and the bloody smear it has made on our nation; grateful for a president who nominated conservative judges to the Supreme Court and to our federal courts; grateful for a president who built the strongest economy in 70 years with the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years before the pandemic; grateful for a president who strengthened and supported our military; grateful for a president who stood against “the swamp” and the corruption in Washington; grateful for a president who supported law and order and defended our police. I’m grateful for a president and a vice president who recognized the importance of prayer and were not ashamed of the name of Jesus Christ. I’m thankful that the president stood against the secularists who wanted to take Christ out of Christmas and that he brought back the greeting “Merry Christmas!” So as we come to the end of this election season, I look back with a grateful heart and thank God for all of these things. It is unfortunate that many people got confused and made the election about personalities rather than the policies of the candidates. President Trump will go down in history as one of the great presidents of our nation, bringing peace and prosperity to millions here in the U.S. and around the world. May God bless him, Melania, and their family, as God leads him to the next chapter in his life.

He's not done yet ...

:popcorn:

InTheWind

Pro Poster
I could care less if Trump is a Christian or not or care what he tweets i voted for someone that made America great again or tried to with constant attacks by the communist left .
I hope everyone that supports the left is happy living under communism.

InTheWind

Pro Poster
As a veteran i swore a oath to defend this country against communism, terrorists ect.. and i`ll keep that oath which is more than i can say for some veterans that voted for Biden.
God better intervene soon.

InTheWind

Pro Poster
Core after reading all you said against Trump do me a favor and go hire on and be an observer so they don`t steal the Senator race in your state too.

InTheWind

Pro Poster
Core after reading all you said against Trump do me a favor and go hire on and be an observer so they don`t steal the Senator race in your state too.
Said what against Trump?

It sure looked like your against Trump, what has Cruz or any other of the gutless Rep. done to make the country good again or will,Mitch is already caving to Biden.
Trump is the one going after the deep state by himself in the most part, what ever we`re fighting evil in a big way it`s got to be someone that will fight for us not money.
I`m tired of it all and will trust God tofix it which might be in a good way and maybe not if we are heading for the Trib.