• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Democrats

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Once again we see Democrats reject God, Law, Justice and Truth.

Kavanaugh is not guilty.

The great mistake made yesterday was to leave the door open for the FBI to say, "we need more time than just a week", ... and then the confirmation gets stalled indefinitely ... remember FBI leans left ...

This is the great battle for justice for all, a battle of light against darkness

:pray:

Remember Trump is in control, not the Senate. He set the scope of the investigation.

Within it there is nothing new to find.

FBI is following senate guidelines ... not Trumps.

The FBI is free to investigate any sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh that it deems credible, two White House spokeswomen said on Sunday, rebuffing suggestions the administration has tried to limit the probe.

“The White House is not micromanaging this process,” White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in an interview with “Fox News Sunday.”

“The Senate is dictating the terms,” she said. “The FBI, this is what they do. And we’re out of the way and letting them do exactly that.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...managing-fbi-probe-of-kavanaugh-idUSKCN1MA0M5

I watched it all as well ... every minute ... fascinating debate ...

At one point republican senator Jeff Flake rose from his seat and approached democrat senator Chris Coons and took him into the anti-room where he prepossessed to Coons that he was not happy with voting for Kavanaugh unless there was an extra week given where the FBI would be allowed to investigate credible accusations against judge Kavanaugh.

There was an agreement made between the republican and democratic members of the senate judiciary committee right at the end of the debate that the FBI would interview people and the scope of the investigation was laid out at that time.

The FBI is following the wishes of the senate judiciary committee, and president Trump is happy to allow just that.

That is all I am saying.

Here is how Sarah Huckabee put it,

"The White House counsel has allowed the Senate to dictate what these terms look like and what the scope of the investigation is," she said on "Fox News Sunday." "The White House isn't intervening. We're not micromanaging this process. It's a Senate process. It has been from the beginning, and we're letting the Senate continue to dictate what the terms look like."

Unless things have changed I must go with this ...

I agree with you that the parameters of the investigation were defined but my fear is that the FBI may simply say they need more time in order to investigate thoroughly …

Mitchell McConnell is running the show now for the Senate.

Politically he cannot back down before a Mid Term and knows it. Nor can Trump.

The FBI is under the President.

The President set the parameters and stepped aside. The FBI cannot change that nor can the Senate.

Last edited:
Hopefully my worst case scenario will not come to pass … if it does you will know what I mean …

Back