• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Connecting The Dots

Willy

Pro Poster
I heard a crash and went outside to check my truck and I noticed a car with a big dent in it and a guy looking at my back left quarter panel. As I walked towards him he put up his hand to stop me saying, “There is nothing to see here, there is no dent, trust me.” I noticed my truck was now sitting at a bit of an angle and continued walking whereby the guy said that he was a cop and that he was demanding that I stop where I was and just trust him that there was no damage.

When I pressed him and asked him about the crash noise, he was right away on his phone, which he handed to me and said a judge wanted to talk to me. The judge said that I was on thin ice not obeying law enforcement and that I should do as I was told. I reminded the judge that all I wanted to do was “look” at the back of my truck to make sure everything was OK and not damaged.

After I said that, the judge kicked it up a notch and reminded me that it was his job to work with the police to make sure things went smoothly in the land and that by challenging the system I could be charged with crimes against the state, possibly even arrested and put behind bars.

Well, … we have been spinning on this point for days now and I find myself at times considering that the judge and the policeman might be right … one is definitely a judge, … and the other definitely a policeman, … and that causes me to go back and repack what happened and I see quite clearly that they must be up to something ...

I turned on CNN and sure enough they are there reminding me that sedition is a heinous crime and that if I don't want to go down in history with a song written about my traitorialistic attitude I had better smarten up.

The mayor has now promised to work with me and re-educate me in the ways of the modern world.

Thank-you mayor … have a doughnut …

Funny, … I thought these folks worked for me …

:blink:

Willy

Pro Poster
In a democracy, I get to see the back end of my truck for myself to see whether there is damage. I don't have to listen to the person who most likely caused the collision telling me nothing has happened …

In a democracy you get to see the voting machines, the absentee ballots etc., to see that there was no fraud in the election. You don't have to listen to the people who most likely stole the election tell you that nothing has happened, please move along …

The very fact that they won't let you see the voting machines and the absentee ballots, attests to their guilt.

In your wildest dreams, what other reason could there be … ??

You my friends are the victims of a coup d'état.

You now live in a:banana: republic … and that is heart breaking ...

:popcorn: