• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Civil War Over A Voting Machine?

Willy

Pro Poster
Someone needs to get one of the Dominion voting machines and see if it is capable of altering votes and voter totals. If it is not capable then the election is over and Joe Biden is your next president. If it is capable then the election must be declared null and void and you must have another election done on paper ballots, all hand counted and scrutinized by both parties … simple as that, then you don't have to have a civil war.

:52a:

Willy

Pro Poster
By “someone”, I mean an entity higher up the food chain demonstrating live, one of these machines being able to “adjust” a ballot or ballot count …

Since the FBI won't do it, bring a machine right into a Judiciary hearing live on TV and challenge a programmer to adjust some ballots … and then let both parties comment on what they see with their own eyes … let the Nation watch …

Jessie

Pro Poster
I think thats just one more thing to stir troubles up, what I see is that the left and right have gone to extremes no moderation and the left is willing to stir the pot for trouble, I bet if that breaks out they will be the first to whine and complain when they started it all say no food, etc..

Willy

Pro Poster
If they could get the guy from Princeton (first video) along with a machine before a Judiciary committee that might work …

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I don't see a way to stop the Leftist machine at this point.
Unless there is an actual miracle of historical proportions.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Trying to be patient and wait on the Lord. That's the only hope I see.
What is going on in the world right now is not fixable any other way.

Time is ticking on the election, and what I see is that Powell and Giuliani are a disaster, the DOJ, FCC, FBI are no where to be found.
Lower courts are in leftist land and SCOTUS is impotent.