• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Choices and Consequenses

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Seems like there are so many things going on in the world to day to take our minds of the real problem.

Lost people. When people are lost they will do anything to find a way. Anything.

I was thinking the other day how quickly we have lost God here. In my estimates seems as if the real intellectual assault on God was in the 1950's?
After the war and the Boomers settled in and wanted easier lives for themselves their children.

Then the 1960s. The children of these Boomers wanting more freedom and the liberation of ideas feelings and thoughts. Free love, peace etc.

The 1970's where these children are now becoming adults having and raising children farther away from family traditions and values. Sexual revolution etc.

The 1980's these children are turned on to new technology since their parents can't or don't want to be bothered with teaching traditional values any longer. Gen-X.

1990's the children of the 80's are becoming adults and the trends continue. More reliance on the world and technology and less reliance on the values of family, tradition, and God.

2000's is just a greater manifestation of this mindset that the old values and traditions are meaningless in today's society. Completely reliant on technology, government, entitlements and rights they believe they deserve just for being alive and having to live in such a world they didn't create and their parents never prepared them for. Everyone is at fault but me. I want what I want because I want it. Forget logic, forget reason, forget history, I want what I want right now. I do what I want because it feels good.

Today. After only 60 or so years God is made completely irrelevant in the span of just one generation. This is not limited to the USA. Its world wide now. In past generations we were not as connected. Today everything is instantaneous and global. If its not on the internet then it never happened. If I can't download it in 15 seconds or less I cant be bothered. If its more than 120 characters forget it. Books are irrelevant, history is subjective, and those people that lived thousands of years ago were just illiterate savages that believed in magic and fairy tales.

Why is the church so ineffective now? Because its apostate. Its filled with apostasy and a generation of followers that are from a society that it reflects in order to maintain relevancy in today's world. It accepts the world its in and rejects God in the process. Its the Church spoken about in and predicted per the bible.

Revelation 3:14-17 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

The church is predicted to be so irrelevant and disgusting that God wants to vomit it out of His mouth. And so here we are. And so He absolutely will.

The world is not prepared for what is coming, how could it be after rejecting God and wanting what they want instead?
The world has no idea what the bible is or what it reveals any longer. The world cannot even figure out how to read it and the Church has made itself irrelevant and meaningless.

God will not do this out of hatred. He will do this in the same way a loving parent allows their child to go the way of its own choosing. A child has to be free to make its own choices and fail or it will never learn to succeed. It will never learn the truth. God has allowed and given the lost a choice but choices have consequences.

So God will completely turn it all over. The world is turning over, He will turn it completely over and the world is going to be shocked and awed and unprepared. Choices will be made and consequences ensue.

The world no longer wants the church or God so he will take it out and withdraw Himself and let the world be what it wants to be until it can take no more. Choices will be made and consequences will ensue.

Everything you see going on today is laid out in the bible. Everything. The choices and the consequences.

The terrorism, hate, wars, rumours of war, suffering, the fast pace, the apostasy. Its all there.
If the now that is predicted is there and its true then it makes sense that the past was there and its true and the future will be forthcoming and its true.

Which makes the bible true. Which makes Jesus true. Which makes what He said true. Which makes God true.

Jesus said: John 14:6-7 “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

How do we know who God is?

Jesus said: John 14:9-11 "...Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves."

Jesus is the answer to being Lost in this world. The biblical world that was predicted and that now is a reality.

Daniel 12:
4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”
Matthew 24
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains. 9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Here we go again with our enemies warring against us and we are surprised by it.
People seeking answers to this latest attack and why and how this keeps happening.

Why do people not accept the fact that mankind is wicked and evil by default?

This is not a gun problem or a climate problem. Its a heart problem.

The heart is deceitful. Proverbs 12:20.
The heart is evil. Gen. 8:21.
The heart is perverse. Psalm 101:4.
The heart is madness. Ecc. 9:3.
The heart is where evil thoughts come from. Mark 7:21.
The heart stores evil. Luke 6:45.

Back