1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

April fools snow

Discussion in 'Creative, Hobby and Skills Forum' started by InTheWind, Apr 6, 2008.

1. InTheWind

InTheWind Pro Poster

Woke up to 5-6 inches this morn, snow was all but gone. Could get that much more today. Wet heavy stuff that will make a mess out of the driveway. :(
    Purdy though. :nod:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

Wow! Everything popping around here. Tree leaved out and blooming.

That is mighty white, ITW.

3. InTheWind

InTheWind Pro Poster

A foot on the ground and still snowing hard, biggest storm of the winter in the spring. :eek:

4. CoreIssue

Oh boy! Really wet snow I bet. :eek:

5. InTheWind

InTheWind Pro Poster

Very, i just came in from trying to plow it, can`t move it anywhere. Got a lane plowed to the end of the drive which is 200 yards long that`s good enough. It can melt. :nod:

6. CoreIssue

I can believe it! :D

7. City

City Pro Poster

Cute dog ITW; male or female and whats its name? I think we are about clear of that stuff but we may see some this weekend. Not cold enough any more for it to stick though. They say high 40's tomorrow, low 60's Friday and low 40's this weekend. We had a tornado touch here in Michigan this week.

8. InTheWind

InTheWind Pro Poster

His name is Snoopy :):, we have another storm heading right for us for tomorrow, could get another foot. :(

I snow shoed up to the cabin in the woods the other day after the storm, here`s a few pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. City

City Pro Poster

Snoopy is a cute name! Thats neat you have a cabin on your property! Do you stay out there for hunting? Dopes snoopy hunt with you? My dog would love to hunt! I think she would be real good at it too; just a natural thing for her I guess, with her breed and all.

10. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

is that you ITW?

and I love the pictures.

is'nt it getting kindof late for snow even in your area?

11. InTheWind

InTheWind Pro Poster

We just moved the cabin into the woods and have only stayed over night in it once, not long ago.
    Snoopy goes bananas if i shoot a squirrel, he loves to hunt.
    Yep that`s me Jessie. :D
    Yes it is late but not real uncommon to get snow this time of year, especially this much and two big storms in a row.
    It is pretty though and will melt fast. :nod:

12. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

Make some maple syrup

all the best...

13. InTheWind

InTheWind Pro Poster

My uncle used to do that on my property a few years back, he passed away now. It`s to much work for what ya get for me :D