• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

51% of American Muslims Support Sharia Law

jeager106

Getting Started
Islam claims the global of WORLD DENOMINATION.
Get real and understand the enemy of all Christian religions.

jeager106

Getting Started
Get real and get ready. We are a WAR with with Islam have been for 700 hundred years .
Get used to it.
It's a ugly we didn't want
Islam does. Give it to them.

jeager106

Getting Started
Islam will never dominate the world.

I agree but the Muslims don't believe that ergo they just keep bombing and murdering.
Jihad Report
Dec 24, 2016 -
Dec 30, 2016

Attacks 43
Killed 192
Injured 234
Suicide Blasts 7
Countries 19

One has to question ANY "religion" that promotes violence as a means of conversion or eliminating
other religions.
The Koran contains at least 109 verses promoting murdering the infidel.
Infidel would be any person not of Islam.
Christianity takes a bad hit from Christians and non Christians about the Crusades.
I think it's with deliberate intent that the TRUTH is hidden, perhaps p.c.?
East and West had been fighting for at least 1,500 years before the first Crusade.
http://www1.cbn.com/churchandministry/1400-years-of-Christian-Islamic-struggle
Long ago organized Christianity gave up trying to stop Islam.
Islam has NEVER quit trying to stamp out Christianity and Islam never will.
The goal of Islam is simple.
World conquest and an Islamic world.
Period.
Get used to it and deal with it.

jeager106

Getting Started
Why wouldn't 51% of American Muslims support Sharia Law.
Most Christians support Biblical law.
10 commandments, Jesus' love, etc.

jeager106

Getting Started
Fortunately, according to a PEW survey, only 15% of Islam supports, aids, or takes part in
violent Jihad.
That's comforting until one realizes there are about 2.1 BILLION Muslims in the world.
15% of 2.1 Billion is a lot of angry, violent, people.

jdyson

restricted access
When it comes to understanding Islam, Christian and Judaism it’s easy to look at them from a collective whole and miss the individual pieces that collectively make up the core intent.

These books of faith cover a long timeline and over this span of time there are parts that in part call for the destruction of non-believers and you can find parts that call for the understanding of others with a mutual sense of respect for differing cultures.

You can find good and bad elements in all three beliefs. You can find reasons to disparage other faiths if it suites your needs and likewise you can find the good parts if you care to look for them.

If you want peace and understanding to control the relationship, it’s there to find; if you look for it.

Israelis have no intention befriending Muslim’s; the Israeli’s consider Islam their mortal enemy and if they could they would wipe them out; if they could. Muslims know this and respond in like-kind towards the Israelis.

What we need to do is find the good in all these faiths and point them out wherever and whenever it is possible to do so. We need to strive for unity of understanding that all faiths can live side by side in peace.

I pray that this approach can create an environment of unified peace; or else doom and gloom awaits the life of our children.

jdyson

restricted access
One sources mention 2.1 BILLION Christians in the world today.
Now it's pretty much even but Islam is growing and Christianity is not.
Better buy a Koran and get ready to convert.

I'm not sure where you got your info but I can assure you that Christian values are growing and not shrinking whereas Judaism is on the decline.

jdyson

restricted access
Muḥammad ibn ʿAbdullāh ibn ʿAbdul-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim, in short form Muhammad, is the last Messenger and Prophet of God in all the main branches of Islam. Muslims also believe that the Quran, which is the central religious text of Islam, was revealed to Muhammad by God, and that Muhammad was sent to restore Islam, which they believe to be the unaltered original monotheistic faith of Adam, Ibrahim, Musa, 'Isa, and other Prophets.

The deeds and sayings in the life of Muhammad – known as Sunnah – are considered a model of the life-style that Muslims are obliged to follow. Recognizing Muhammad as God's final messenger is one of the central requirements in Islam.

Virtue (Latin: virtus, Ancient Greek: ἀρετή "arete") is moral excellence. A virtue is a trait or quality that is deemed to be morally good and thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being. Personal virtues are characteristics valued as promoting collective and individual greatness. In other words, it is a behavior that shows high moral standards. Doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong. The opposite of virtue is vice.

Muslims often refer to Muhammad as Prophet Muhammad, or just The Prophet or The Messenger, and regard him as the greatest of all Prophets. He is seen by the Muslims as a possessor of all virtues.

The four classic cardinal virtues are temperance, prudence, courage, and justice. Christianity derives the three theological virtues of faith, hope and love (charity) from 1 Corinthians. Together these make up the seven virtues. Buddhism's four brahmavihara ("Divine States") can be regarded as virtues in the European sense. The Japanese Bushidō code is characterized by up to ten virtues, including rectitude, courage, and benevolence.

Muhammad in Islam - Wikipedia

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
True Islam is our enemy. They preach convert or die.

Those that do not are rejected as Muslem by those that do.

Mohammed founded the religion based on the sword.

jdyson

restricted access

So did Moses
The Battle of Refidim (or Rephidim), as described in the Bible, was a battle between the Jews and Amalek, which occurred in Rephidim while the Jewish people were moving towards the Promised Land. The description of this battle can be found in the Book of Exodus.
Yahweh announced the extermination of the Amalekites and called on Israel to defeat them, stating that Israel would experience peace with their enemies (Exodus 17:14, Deuteronomy 25:19). This was the first of several conflicts over several hundred years between the Amalekites and Jews.[1]
Moses dispatches his army, which quickly kills the five Midianite kings and slaughters all the Midianite men. (This is not the war crime, but rather everyday policy.) The Israelites capture all the Midianite women and children and march them back to camp. Moses is furious that the Midianite women have been spared. (This chapter also fails to mention that Moses himself is married to a Midianite woman!) Moses orders his troops to execute all the Midianite boys and all the Midianite females except for the virgins. Isn’t this a kind of sick, grotesquely disproportionate atrocity? It’s collective punishment of a most repellent sort—and all to take revenge for the one bad date between an Israelite and a Midianite girl! Numbers informs us, with its usual fondness for precision, that 32,000 virgin females survive the mass execution (and were then enslaved, incidentally). By my rough estimate, this means the Israelites killed more than 60,000 captive, defenseless women and boys.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2006/08/the-bible-s-most-hideous-war-crime.html

Moses Kills an Egyptian
11And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren. 12And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. 13And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Wherefore smitest thou thy fellow? 14And he said, Who made thee a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the Egyptian? And Moses feared, and said, Surely this thing is known. 15Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelt in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well.
http://biblehub.com/kjv/exodus/2.htm

MOSES LEADS PASSOVER
Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?
(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.
(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Last edited:

Willy

Pro Poster

So did Moses
The Battle of Refidim (or Rephidim), as described in the Bible, was a battle between the Jews and Amalek, which occurred in Rephidim while the Jewish people were moving towards the Promised Land. The description of this battle can be found in the Book of Exodus.
Yahweh announced the extermination of the Amalekites and called on Israel to defeat them, stating that Israel would experience peace with their enemies (Exodus 17:14, Deuteronomy 25:19). This was the first of several conflicts over several hundred years between the Amalekites and Jews.[1]
Moses dispatches his army, which quickly kills the five Midianite kings and slaughters all the Midianite men. (This is not the war crime, but rather everyday policy.) The Israelites capture all the Midianite women and children and march them back to camp. Moses is furious that the Midianite women have been spared. (This chapter also fails to mention that Moses himself is married to a Midianite woman!) Moses orders his troops to execute all the Midianite boys and all the Midianite females except for the virgins. Isn’t this a kind of sick, grotesquely disproportionate atrocity? It’s collective punishment of a most repellent sort—and all to take revenge for the one bad date between an Israelite and a Midianite girl! Numbers informs us, with its usual fondness for precision, that 32,000 virgin females survive the mass execution (and were then enslaved, incidentally). By my rough estimate, this means the Israelites killed more than 60,000 captive, defenseless women and boys.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2006/08/the-bible-s-most-hideous-war-crime.html

Moses Kills an Egyptian
11And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren. 12And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. 13And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Wherefore smitest thou thy fellow? 14And he said, Who made thee a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the Egyptian? And Moses feared, and said, Surely this thing is known. 15Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelt in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well.
http://biblehub.com/kjv/exodus/2.htm

MOSES LEADS PASSOVER
Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?
(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.
(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

And God will smite all the firstborn along with all else who do not have the blood from the Passover Lamb sprinkled on their doorpost …

The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son given on Calvary's Cross for the sin of the world is the only thing that gives life …The New Testament affirms this … His blood must be sprinkled on your door post as well …

What is a Testament or Will if not a legally binding document? … Something has been done for you that must be received (or rejected) and God has written His legal will in two Testaments that are complete and need nothing more to supplement them.

Other religions and religious writings that show up 600 years after the fact are not of God, not needed, not good, and are a distraction from the truth.

As well, the god of this age is the devil … so religion in general that takes away from what God (the creator of heaven and earth) has done is from the dark-side …

2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ephesians 6:12 KJV For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

This is a spiritual war being fought over you … and all …

Hi and welcome to CTZ …

jdyson

restricted access
And God will smite all the firstborn along with all else who do not have the blood from the Passover Lamb sprinkled on their doorpost …

Anyone who wishes to see the blood of Jesus Christ sprinkled on their doorpost is one sick puppy
At least In my view of things
The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son given on Calvary's Cross for the sin of the world
I believe claiming Jesus’ death cleansed your sins is a sin in itself
is the only thing that gives life …The New Testament affirms this …

In my view of what Jesus’ words affirm is that the Old Testament in most part spoke the truth that even time could not wash away
His blood must be sprinkled on your door post as well …
Anyone who wishes to see the blood of Jesus Christ sprinkled on their doorpost is one sick puppy
In my view of things
What is a Testament or Will if not a legally binding document? …

Great question, care to offer an answer-?
Something has been done for you that must be received (or rejected) and God has written His legal will in two Testaments that are complete and need nothing more to supplement them.

We are one on that one
Other religions and religious writings that show up 600 years after the fact are not of God

In the year 1419BC & the rest--
1420 BC—Hebrew Exodus from Egypt (one proposed date).
1420 BC—Incumbent Shahram from Persia declared his kingdom.
April 16, 1409 BC Lunar Saros 38 begins.[1]
1400 BCPalace of Minos destroyed by fire.
1400 BC—Estimation: Thebes, capital of Egypt becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Memphis in Egypt.[2]
c. 1400 BC—Assyrians became very powerful.
c. Beginning of Mycenaean era.
c. 1400 BC—The center of political and cultural power in the Aegeanhas shifted from Crete to mainland Greece, which at that time is home to wealthy warrior-kings.
c. 1400 BC – 1350 BC – Garden of Nebamum (Pond in a Garden) wall painting from the tomb of Nebamum, Thebes. Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt. It is now kept in The British Museum, London.
c. 1400 BC — Lion Gate at Hattushash (near modern Boghazkeui, Turkey) is made.
c. 1400 BC – 1200 BC—Two women with a child, found in the palace at Mycenae, Greece, are made. It is now at National Archaeological Museum of Athens.
My oh my, how time flies
As well, the god of this age is the devil … so religion in general that takes away from what God (the creator of heaven and earth) has done is from the dark-side …

So said the spider to the fly when the lunch bell rang

Willy

Pro Poster
So … I think I understand what you are getting at ... if I throw-out the basic tenets of Christianity and cherry pick good vibe verses, I can get along with not only Muslims but all other religions and we will all live happily … but what about ever after … when I meet God face to face? ... and are you asking the Muslims to cherry pick their book and do you seriously think they will do that …?

Heather Frank

restricted access
I can add to this in particular role I held I was invited to a Intra-faith conference held by by an state Islamic Council. Not a trivial group.

Various religious leaders, politicians and others were invited.to attend a huge conference.

There was a lot of talk about respecting each other's beliefs, etc.

But, the bottom line objective was the push to legalize Sharia Law for Muslims and their removal from the US courts at all levels.

A representative from the Obama's effort on their behalf was one of the speakers.

Many are not aware this is going on and goal if Muslim's in the US.

The article is informative.
Shiara law has nothing to do with the US Constitution and is totally illegitimate as well as completely illegal.