• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

2 John 3-4

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
2 John 1:3-4
KJV 3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
MKJV 3 Grace will be with you, mercy and peace from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 4 I rejoiced greatly that I found your children walking in truth, as we have received command from the Father.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 We are given grace because Christ die on the cross for sin and by the cross we can gain grace. We can show kindness because God has shown it to us and given us a spirit of kindness as we cling to Him. We have peace because we have God in control. The truth is the word and God is love.

4 We should walk in the truth of the Lord but also be happy when others walk in the ways of God’s will. We should encourage and lead people to walk after the Lord. We have the Father and we are to walk the ways of Jesus as we are lead by the Spirit.