• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

1 john 3:13-15

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
1 John 3:13-15

KJV13Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.14We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.15Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

WEB13Don’t be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you.14We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brothers. He who doesn’t love his brother remains in death.15Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life remaining in him.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

13 The world hates what is right or more anything that says what they want or what they are doing is wrong.

14 We are to have love, we are saved because of God’s love and for us to have God means we have love and His love comes out in us by showing love, this does not mean everyone is easy to love. For us to not have love means we don’t have God.

15 Hate is the hearts intent of murder. We are not to have hate for anyone, we are to love our enemies but if we show hate to our fellow Christians then how are we suppose to show Christ to those of the world, it is by love.