• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. revcheleven

Pre-Adamic Creation

God does create darkness...
  2. revcheleven

Pre-Adamic Creation

There is no contradiction....The Earth was not habitable until day 3. Do you seriously believe the Pre-Adamic beings lived in the dark since you believe that Day 1 did not begin until Gen 1v3?
  3. revcheleven

How rare is the Revelation 12 Heavenly sign [23 September 2017] Once in 7000 years

The 3BC event does not have Jupiter in the picture at all. The Stellarium program lets you view it from multiple locations. I have just viewed it from USA, Australia and Israel and it all looks the same.
  4. revcheleven

How rare is the Revelation 12 Heavenly sign [23 September 2017] Once in 7000 years

I agree the woman is Israel (since she has to flee 1260 days and how can a constellation do that) never the less the Sign/Wonder is first seen in the 2nd Heaven and this marks the time that the fleeing begins.
  5. revcheleven

The Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign only occurs once on the 23 September 2017 and at no other time in all of Man's History. It is a one time event.
  6. revcheleven

Firstly if you have never heard of this sign let me explain... The wonder is in Heaven - which Heaven? The First Heaven, the Second Heaven or the Third Heaven. The 1st Heaven is where the birds fly. The 2nd Heaven where the celestial bodies are. And the 3rd Heaven is where God resides...
  7. revcheleven

Pre-Adamic Creation

The bible's chronology is clearly marked out from Adam to Christ and well supported by Bishop Ussher's Timeline as seen at the following link http://bit.ly/tq8dRm. The Earth is just over 6,000 years old. No one lived on Earth prior to Adam and there is not one verse to directly support...
  8. revcheleven

Pre-Adamic Creation

Do you believe the Earth is approximately 6,000 years old? Evidently you don't. Do you believe the Earth is 4.54 Billion years old as per man's estimates according to Geologists/Cosmologists? ....if yes then.... Do you believe that beings lived on Earth prior to Adam?
  9. revcheleven

Mass death of animals (and the Day of the LORD)

Since 2011 never before has there been so many mass animal deaths worldwide. ref.... http://bit.ly/ZzxHwc Zephaniah 1v2&3 says this... I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of...