• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. P

Question on God, Consequences, Beliefs and Avoiding the Questions

I think we want so bad for others to awknowledge what we know instead of letting the holy spirit speak threw us. Im not chastizing anyone im guilty as well. But i thought when i posted i was encouraging someone which i was because when God speaks thru me i cant contain myself and i cry. Its not...
  2. P

Im not a pastor im just an average person like u. Nobody wants to see the truth because they become responsible for their actions. But when u tell a lie u create bondage and that 1 lie creates more lies and u become bound to it. The only way out of a nagging situation (u know the ones u loose...
  3. P

People want God out because he holds them accountable, u take God out of schools lets say and they think his rules go with. They are tired of feeling ashamed for their wrong doings and think if hes gone they can do as they please. But they dont have control over his love. Its the commandments...