• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. J

Donald J. Trump

im not concerned because ive not only read the parts you mention but the end of the book to. and it says Jesus wins.. a evil life lead does no real harm to any one but itself. It can never really do any lasting harm to Gods elect. And besides that we have all the nondenominational people to...
  2. J

Donald J. Trump

I dont know any of them running for president.and no idea who will win or what effect they will have on the future .Gods in control so i dont have to be concerned about it. He works out everthing in the end for the good of his people .thats all i need to know.
  3. J

What heathens had in their wood do nondenominational church bodies have in their opinons?

My old kindle fire is not always willing due to battery capacity. Takes a while to due other things also. I think i answered your questions.you just dont like the answers. Your the one paroting your nondenom popes is what i think.i already knew what you think i heard your popes plenty times...
  4. J

What heathens had in their wood do nondenominational church bodies have in their opinons?

Instead of being known for being for Christ they seem to be more content with being the church against all the other christians. Their bad opinon of other christian churchs seems to be their God of whom they worship.who would want to be a member in unity with that which appears at least they...
  5. J

Growing Efforts by Islam to Convert People

God way is different than our way. He forgivess people only because Jesus won their forgivnees by his perfect life and innocent death. Faith in Jesus receives all the benefits that Jesus won for all people of all times and places.. God forgives. For his Son sake alone what Jesus has done not...
  6. J

Yes Repentance is Gods work in us a fruit of God given faith. Which receives the forgivness Jesus has already won for all by his perfect sinless life and bloody death on the cross for us sinners.
  7. J

The non christian gods will always be more popular because they fit so easly into our humsn minds the problem with that is that makes them smaller than our minds and not God at all. How different from the Triune God of the bible. He can not fit into the human mind.
  8. J

Translation Paradox

This all remind me of the old joke if the kjv was good enpugh for Luther it good enough for me to. And it is a good translation yet can be harder for new generations to use.do to the difference in meanings of some words used.