• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. R

Jesus Christ

Gladly, have a blessed day!
  2. R

Jesus Christ

Please cancel my membership!
  3. R

Gal 6:4-6

I believe that, what you can't discern literally, let him guide you to understanding!
  4. R

Jesus Christ

Perhaps I am a non-Literalist as you identify but I certainly do not deny the Trinity and, you have no cause for saying that other than your own than pride. It is impossible for you to take many, allegories, symbolism's or parables of scripture literally, there has to be some form of...
  5. R

Jesus Christ

Oh yes, let's just forget that it is full of symbolism, allegories and parables....nothing literal about that and it requires the Holy Spirit....either you have him or you don't ! Have a good day and God Bless your future growth. You go the last word on this discussion!
  6. R

Jesus Christ

The statement that Jesus Christ did not exists in The Old Testament is an open, all-encompassing statement and therefore wrong. I have no argument with "God made flesh" didn't occur until the New Testament and his birth. Mary and Joseph was instructed to call him Jesus, they didn't do it. He...
  7. R

Donald J. Trump

No offense, you have a right to your opinion but your wrong on this!
  8. R

Donald J. Trump

So vote for Trump to limit Hillary's chances......common sense!
  9. R

Jesus Christ

The son has always existed. You have to be careful with your words, if you want to be understood. Yes he Jesus, God became flesh. If you meant Flesh and blood Jesus , O.K. but you didn't say that , you said a blank statement that Jesus didn't exist in the Old Testament. Jesus, Christ, the son...
  10. R

Jesus Christ

Ridiculous! John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The...
  11. R

Lampstands

That's fine, you will have the last word!
  12. R

Donald J. Trump

Fine, vote for Hillary or don't vote for Trump which is a vote Hillary! Ether way, if you are a true conservative, it should be NO Hillary, not no Trump. I was raised up and as much as a conservative as you but I can see the big picture. I am moving on and we need to do the best we can do to...
  13. R

Lampstands

Again, you won't or can't answer my verses directly, but I will address yours:
  14. R

Donald J. Trump

Could you please quantify / qualify that?
  15. R

Donald J. Trump

I have thought about it and Trump is FAR superior to Hillary because he will surround himself with proven conservatives,,,,I shutter at what Hillary will surround herself with! Also, I pray Cruz will suck it up and take the Supreme Court position!!!
  16. R

Lampstands

What I said was the truth. I said you had no clue, that is the same as saying you are wrong. There is no comparison to you associating me with a cult, simply because you have no answer. I wasn't offended at your name calling, I am sorry the truth hurts! You need to understand the Bible better...
  17. R

Lampstands

I am sorry, it is unfortunate, I have tried to explain..... with all due respect,it just appears to me that you have no clue!
  18. R

Donald J. Trump

I pray if it in his will, God forbid Hillary!
  19. R

Lampstands

Agreed!
  20. R

Donald J. Trump

I'll say it again: Hillary is the Democratic nominee . A no vote for Trump or a write-in, is essentially a vote for Hillary and a continuation of Obama's Administration. I hope you are proud of that! If you truly supported Cruz, then you should be applauded at your decision for an essential vote...
Back