• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. P

The Rapture

I have been trying to ask people what the numbers 1157 mean. So far I think I have gotten one frightening answer. But I will wait.
  2. P

The Rapture

Ok. Some more info. I didn't know what to think of those numbers for a long time. 9/2/2013 at about 7:30 to 7:50pm I was nearing Red Mesa on the motor scooter. I was praying. I prayed that God would lift me up out of this situation. I prayed forgiveness to enemies and prayed for the Lord's...
  3. P

The Rapture

Have not read your reply, but I want to quickly admit I made a minor mistake - it was hwy.160, not 191. Don't know why I made that mistake. I was probably within 4 or 5 miles of Teec Nos Pos Arizona, heading to Red Mesa, Arizona from Farmington, NM.
  4. P

The Rapture

6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the...
  5. P

the rapture!

I am not exactly sure what I am replying to. This is my second post. My question: Does the Bible say no man knows the day nor the hour? But doesn't it also say 1290 days and give other specifics? I guess another question is - no man knows the day or hour for what? Or maybe I should ask if there...