• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. D

Donald J. Trump

Not all muslims want to cause trouble ,but i agree that muslims do guetto themselves and i fear their imposed isolation distorts their view of their neibours asa whole.its their way or no way. donald trum is wrong in his understanding he is avocating nazi old school politics, and i beleive...
  2. D

Donald J. Trump

3. D

Be tolerant.

i feel that the lord jesus has shown us the way. youmust always try to fogive, as difficult as it is,even jesus in his anger turned over the stalls outside the temple. do i believe that the lord can forgive absolute sin? absolutely. thats the message to us all,what is impossible for man is not...
  4. D

51% of American Muslims Support Sharia Law

i just feal that the sharia law is inhumane,iwill leave space for the lords rightious judgment. gods children belong to all faiths, but exstremism is about nutters bringing their distorted view of god to manipulate the masses and hold them to fear.dont fear man,but fear god who can put body and...
  5. D

51% of American Muslims Support Sharia Law

islam is prevelant here in the uk also. sharia law is barbaric and lost,and living in the biblical times.i beleive muslims should be stopped from entering christian countries not out of racism, but because they exclude themselves on housing estates and guetto,s, and i feel they cause devision...
  6. D

Alter2Ego's Response to False Doctrines and Religions

what is gods truth how would you behave in his presence?
  7. D

Growing Efforts by Islam to Convert People

forgive them. as the lord said forgive!
  8. D

god is love! why are you all bickering about petty words and understanding.he loves us all, it hurts me that there is such anamosity. love is all that matters.
  9. D

Alter2Ego's Response to False Doctrines and Religions

sorry for my lack of online issues. im learning. why are all trying to out do each other? is this not a site to discuss gods love for us?
  10. D

new to reply. forgive my inoccents. who is god ?god is love why do you all doubt him on this site ?
  11. D

i totally agree. an islamic couple tried to convert my parents,who have been life long christians. they will never listen to others opinions,they forcefully push their views and beliefs on other people and will never debate or try to understand others faith.