• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. J

Is Jesus 'a god' or God?

Deleted for preaching and completely off topic. CoreIssue
  2. J

Is Jesus 'a god' or God?

A Human can never be GOD, And Jesus was a human who ate & did what all humans do. But the Almighty can give certain powers to any Human. Remember what happen to Moses when he asked God to manifest God to him. There is only One God and he rules the Universe by his command. Jesus will return to...
  3. J

The Koran does not Teach Peace

Yet again preaching, so yet again deleted. My question to you was to help us understand what kind if Muslim you are. In fairness, I told you what kind of Christian I am. It seems to be universal Muslims do not want to discuss, just preach, when asked questions. You post passages from the...
  4. J

I deleted this post because, once again, you are not debating or discussing the topic, but preaching. This topic is not about eschatology. CoreIssue
  5. J

Hi Admin, Taking one part of the Quran or the Bible can mislead a lot of ppl. However in the Same Quran it says not to violate the rights of others if they are not fighting you. And also do not mock or abuse other ppls worshiping Idols or Images. If non muslims fight you than you can fight...
  6. J

Growing Efforts by Islam to Convert People

Allah in Arabic means GOD, and from the beginning of time ppl believe in GOD, and the idolaters who worshiped different hand made items believed that the item or idol is GOD, so the pagans believe in GOD but they have so many other small gods which they associate with the TRUE Almighty. If an...
  7. J

See this is where you are misled!!! Even though you dont have anything to prove that Islam came from this so called Moon god & we dont believe in this moon god and there is no verse in the Quran which relates god to moon, but on the contrary Quran says God is one & has no partners, still you...
  8. J

If you have read the Quran, did you find anything which says that GOD is the moon god??? Or there is anything else to be worhshipped except GOD? You believe in GOD but you are Naive enough to consider partners to God or equals to God. And also making a Human equal to God which will never happen...
  9. J

Hi Admin, Thanks for opening this discussion. As a Muslim I condemn whoever is hacking and trying to sabotage any newspaper or website. But the trying to convert ppl to Muslim part, for which I agree and will try as long as I live because: As per Quran the unbelievers go to Hell. And in...