• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. Lucia Magdalena

Homosexual Christians

I want to do right. What should I do?
  2. Lucia Magdalena

Homosexual Christians

So what I am doing is wrong?
  3. Lucia Magdalena

Homosexual Christians

Okay, I am embarrassed to ask, but I rather ask than wonder. I am a heterosexual. I am currently in a relationship and we are active. It's been ongoing for over 3 years. We are loyal to each other but we are not married. Is this wrong? Will we be condemned?
  4. Lucia Magdalena

Prayer request for me.

I am praying of you ... God can do all things.
  5. Lucia Magdalena

Three Curtains

That's what I had a feeling about.
  6. Lucia Magdalena

Homosexual Christians

How would you do that without offending them? There is an entire area on the beach dedicated to homosexuality. I find myself surrounded by it everyday.
  7. Lucia Magdalena

Three Curtains

What is the point of this trick question?
  8. Lucia Magdalena

for husbands cousin

I'm sorry to hear this news. I pray that he was able to accept our Lord during his last moments and that he was granted peace. May God receive him with open arms. I also pray that his family is able to open their hearts to Gods everlasting love and grace.
  9. Lucia Magdalena

Homosexual Christians

So it terms of making one another a better person, we can judge. I think I understand. Judgement towards those attempting to live in a godly manner, is healthy because we aim to guide and help each other. Should we not judge others that are worldly?
  10. Lucia Magdalena

Roman Catholicism

Denial of the Trinity, meaning the absolute equality, power, knowledge and omnipresence of the three distinct united persons of the Godhead. I grew up catholic. I was never thought to believe otherwise, God is the Holy Trinity. I wasn't taught to deny that, but I was taught to also pray to...
  11. Lucia Magdalena

Homosexual Christians

Thank you for breaking it down for me. I'm just confused as to the depth of sin and deadly sin. What is the difference? I have heard of the 7 Deadly Sins but I thought that was only in Catholicism? People have been using the quote: "Don't judge us just because we sin differently than you do."...
  12. Lucia Magdalena

Homosexual Christians

Would that mean that practicing gay and lesbians aren't true believers? Would they be considered "Luke warm"? It is difficult for me to understand that people who practice same-sex attraction don't feel guilty. One of my coworkers is openly gay and he is always talking to me about God. It...