• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. Lee Delivered

Verses Taken Away in the New Translations

Edited by CoreIssue Lee, I cannot keep moving your posts to the correct forum. Please repost in the KJV forum. Plus, what you posted has already been addressed in existing posts there. Please reply there. The forum system exists to keep things organized. It benefits no one to scatter related...
  2. Lee Delivered

Matthew 21:44

I will try to do better, I promise.
  3. Lee Delivered

I am so sorry for my misspelling, I thought I had it spelt right, and it still is wrong. I fell like such a fool.
  4. Lee Delivered

As I read my Bible this morning I came across this. Matthew 21:44 and whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken, but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. The part of the verse that says and whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken, means who ever falls on...
  5. Lee Delivered

My Prayer To The Lord

I want to think you O Lord, my Jesus who shows me miracles and makes yourself known to me. You are truly wonderful and awesome, and I am overcome with great joy that you are in my life and that you live in me. Thank You Oh Lord Jesus for saving me from evil spirits who sought to take my soul to...
  6. Lee Delivered

My New Art Piece

7. Lee Delivered

My New Art Piece

I have just made a new art piece and will post it here as soon as I get it uploaded to my you tube channel
  8. Lee Delivered

Prayer request for me.

Yes it is, Thank you Jessie, I hope all is well you and my prayer is for you , That Jesus grows to overflowing in you and if you walk in a room where evil is present, the Demons scatter because the Lord is with you and His light shines out from you scattering the dark spirits and driving all...
  9. Lee Delivered

King James Bible Test

I would try the King James Bible test, I told you to try some where else on the forum. Get a King James Bible read like the first capture of the Gospel of John, then open it in between the Old and New Testament place it over your chest and leave it there for like 5 minutes as you listen to your...
  10. Lee Delivered

the 2 witnesses

I guess it is a little different for everyone, You will know you have the Holy Spirit when you fell this very powerful and warm and loving presence wash over you when you read the BIBLE KJV of course. Like your eyes are too tired from reading but you still don't want to stop because the Spirit...
  11. Lee Delivered

Lee Delivered on KJV

I realize I will probably be ban, But I must stay true to God's Word, which is the King James Bible. I also realize I probably need to be on a King James Bible only Forum. This link will tell you all you need to know about the corrupt NIV.
  12. Lee Delivered

the 2 witnesses

Your Won NIV says John 11:39 But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a (bad odor), Yes you are right on that, but in the case of Lazarus Jesus said her was dead, and then he had been dead for four days, and had a bad oder, because he had started to decay...
  13. Lee Delivered

the 2 witnesses

Hebrews 9:27 deals with refuting reincarnation. where you die and come back as something else depending on your level of karma. Hebrews 9:27 is telling us that reincarnation is not true, and that you die once and then the judgment, you do not get to come back and live your life over again to...
  14. Lee Delivered

the 2 witnesses

1 Corinthians 15:20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep This means that Jesus was the first to be resurrected ( without sin as a first fruits unto God, spotless and without blemish.) Lazarus even so that he was resurrected first was...
  15. Lee Delivered

the 2 witnesses

John11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. (John 11:39) "Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days." When the body decay it start to smell, or stinketh. that...
  16. Lee Delivered

the 2 witnesses

And if no one dies twice then Lazarus after being raised from the dead, must have been translated to heaven and did not die twice.
  17. Lee Delivered

the 2 witnesses

Those are good points, all I know is that I will be glad to see them if I am still here on earth at that time, because it means Jesus is that much closer to taking me home.
  18. Lee Delivered

Homosexual Christians

2 Timothy3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. Romans1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge , God gave them over to areprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie...
  19. Lee Delivered

the 2 witnesses

The Two witnesses are given divine power over the earth. No they are not mere humans anymore, these two have been in heaven for some time and have been for such a long time in the presence of The Lord God Almighty. They are in Human form but yet not entirely human either. They will have full...
  20. Lee Delivered

My Animation Of ( Long Black Train )

Comments are appreciated.