• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

Here is yet another method... King Harry = 666 King Henry = 666 If... A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156 ...then... K=66 I=54 N=84 G=42 TOTAL=246 H=48 A=6 R=108 R=108 Y=150 TOTAL=420...
  2. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

RESPONSE: Do you believe that those who practice the Occult or Divination are Good or Evil? RESPONSE: RESPONSE: Clearly you believe it is Evil. Clearly you are therefore by association calling me Evil. RESTATE: To call me Evil for bringing you the Truth is not Wise.
  3. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

Do you believe that those who practice the Occult or Divination are Good or Evil?
  4. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

It is not the first time someone with the Spirit of Christ has disturbed his listeners... Would you be quoting the following to Jesus after hearing Him speak... The Book of Revelation was the last book to be written and there is therefore no precedent for Number-of-his-Name (Rev 13v17)...
  5. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

The Hebrews had to have a numbering system.... correct? It just so happens that they used their letters as numbers (they did not have a separate set of characters for their numbering system). The order of their alphabet is well inscribed in some of the Psalms such as Psalm 119 and Psalm 34. The...
  6. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

Prince Harry's name equals 666. That I can prove inexorably.
  7. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

From the Wikipedia link you gave... Do you also believe this Wikipedia Quote... ...? How can I possibly establish that except from the Historical-Records innocently kept prior to any Biblical-Scrutiny of Prince Harry? There are 75 generations between Zedekiah and Prince Harry; I know from my...
  8. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

You can't say that without reservation. So?; I am an independent thinker [constrained by God's WORD and the HOLY SPIRIT]. I am not a British-Israelist. How else can you explain Jeremiah 33v17-22? It infers it in John 5v43 How can Satan inhabit both the Statue and the Anti-Christ? The AoD is...
  9. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

So what; the name is in Hebrew because it effects those living in Israel where Prince Harry will perform the Abomination-of-Desolation. So what; the name has to be converted to Hebrew because it effects those living in Israel where Prince Harry will perform the Abomination-of-Desolation. Are...
  10. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

Re: Prince Harry descendant of King David First Published in 1902 by The Covenant Publishing Co., Ltd., London, England The Illustrious Lineage of the ROYAL HOUSE OF BRITAIN http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/Prince%20Charles/prince_charles_of_wales_lineage_.htm Here is a 3 minute video viewing the...
  11. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

Revelation 13v18 says you have to have Wisdom; in other words you have to know what you are doing. You have to translate the name to Hebrew first then use the calculator. The Gematrix-Calculator does not follow the aforementioned procedure (nor can it). The Google-Translator will transliterate...
  12. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

Jesus name in Greek is Ἰησοῦς The Greeks also use their alphabet as their numbering system. Ἰ = 10 η = 8 σ = 200 ο = 70 ῦ = 400 ς = 200 (Note: Sigma [ σ ] has what is known as a final form as shown here [ ς ] when placed at the end of a word). This means that the Number-of-Jesus-Name is 888...
  13. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

Prince Harry is also a descendant of King David.
  14. Prince Harry

Prince Harry Antichrist

The Hebrews use their alphabet for numbers this means that... Alef=1 Bet=2 ...etc... Shin=300 Tav=400 Prince Harry has 4 Hebrew names that reference 666 using Gematria... 1. Harry Mountbatten Windsor = 666 = הארי מאונטבטן וינדזור (Paternal Surname) 2. Harry Spencer = 666 = הארי ספנסר (Maternal...
Back