• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. C

Jude 1:3-4

Jude 1:3-4 KJV 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were...
  2. C

Phil 2:8-9

Philippians 2:8-9 KJV 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: YLT 8 and in fashion having been found as a man, he...
  3. C

Phil 2:5-7

Philippians 2:5-7 KJV 5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: YLT 5 For, let this...
  4. C

Jude 1:1-2

Jude 1:1-2 KJV 1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied. ASV 1 Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that...
  5. C

Phil 2:3-4

Philippians 2:3-4 KJV 3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. 4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. YLT 3 nothing in rivalry or vain-glory, but in humility of mind...
  6. C

Phil 1:24-26

Philippians 1:24-26 KJV 24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. 25And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; 26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you...
  7. C

3 John 10

3 John 1:10 KJV 10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church. MKJV 10 Therefore if I come...
  8. C

Phil 1:21-23

Philippians 1:21-23 KJV 21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. 23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: YLT 21 for...
  9. C

Phil 1:18-20

Philippians 1:18-20 KJV 18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. 19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, 20...
  10. C

3 John 8-9

3 John 1:8-9 KJV 8 We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth. 9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. MKJV 8 Therefore we ought to entertain such, so that we might be co-workers in the...
  11. C

Phil 1:14-15

Philippians 1:14-15 KJV 14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear. 15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: YLT 14 and the greater part of the brethren in the Lord, having...
  12. C

Phil 1:12-13

Philippians 1:12-13 KJV 12 But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel; 13 So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places; YLT 12 And I wish you to know...
  13. C

3 John 5-7

3 John 1:5-7 KJV 5 Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers; 6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well: 7 Because that for his name's sake they...
  14. C

Phil 1:10-11

Philippians 1:10-11 KJV 10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. 11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God. YLT 10 for your proving the things that...
  15. C

Phil 1:6-7

Philippians 1:6-7 KJV 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and...
  16. C

3 John 1-2

3 John 1:1-2 KJV 1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. MKJV 1 The elder to Gaius the beloved, whom I love in the truth. 2Beloved, in regard to all things I...
  17. C

Phil 1:3-5

Philippians 1:3-5 KJV 3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, 5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; YLT3 I give thanks to my God upon all the remembrance of you, 4always, in every...
  18. C

2 John 11-13

2 John 1:11-13 KJV 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full. 13 The children of thy elect sister greet thee...
  19. C

Phil 1:1-2

Philippians 1:1-2 KJV 1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. YLT 1 Paul and Timotheus, servants of Jesus...
  20. C

Eph 6:23-24

Ephesians 6:23-24 KJV 23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. YLT 23 Peace to the brethren, and love, with faith, from God the Father, and the Lord Jesus...