• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Matthew 12:40

rstrats

Advanced Poster
There have indeed been several replies, but they all deal with different issues from the OP. But maybe someone new looking in might know of examples.

BTW, CTZ made the serious accusation that I have made " unproven claims about the Savior". I asked in post #34 where I have done that, and have yet to get a reply.

rstrats

Advanced Poster
Because none of them have provided any examples which show where a daytime or a night time was forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could occur. If you still think that there have, I wonder if you could point out a post where that has been done?

rstrats

Advanced Poster
Please give the number of a post that answers the question.

And where was the answer by CTZ showing where I have made " unproven claims about the Savior"?

rstrats

Advanced Poster
CTZ,
Since I see you're still around, how about answering my question to you in post #34.

CoreIssue,

And you still have questions directed to you in posts #32, #45 and #47.

rstrats

Advanced Poster
Point #5 in post #39 should be changed to read: To account for the lack of a 3rd night, there may be some of those mentioned above who say that the Messiah was employing common figure of speech/colloquial language.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't matter what we say. You're going keep asking.

Let go a different route...why are you asking this question? Whats the point?

rstrats

Advanced Poster
CTZonEdit,
re: "It doesn't matter what we say. You're going keep asking."

Because so far no one has provided any examples.

re: "...why are you asking this question?"

Simple curiosity. If a 6th day of the week crucifixion/1st day of the week resurrection believer tries to explain the lack of a 3rd night by saying that the Messiah was employing common figure of speech, I would just like to know what examples they are using to say that it was common.

BTW, in your post #33 you said that I have made unproven claims about the Savior. So far you have refused to support that accusation. So I ask you again where I have done that?
Also, Coreissue asked "Why are you obsessed in your error?". Since I didn't know what error he was referring to I asked what it was? He has yet to reply.